MIT Open Courseware offers 1,800 courses for free online. The course websites include all lecture notes, exames, assignments, and any relevant lab manuals. In short, you get everything except the actual classtime and the textbook (which you could, of course, buy if you wished). In addition to essentially the entire Physics curriculum, the following related departments are available:
- Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Science & Engineering
- Science, Technology, & Society
- I would also mention an intriguing course offered by the Philosophy department of MIT - Philosophy of Quantum Mechanics.
If you have information about more universities that offer courses in this fashion, feel free to let us know in the Comments section! Or, if you've viewed courses in this way, let us know what you thought of them!