The Bottom Line
- Hilarious dialogue.
- Dynamic characters.
- Raj really shines in this episode.
- Too short!
- 21 minutes
- Available on Disk 1 of The Big Bang Theory's Season Two DVD collection.
- Starring Jim Parsons (Sheldon), Johnny Galecki (Leonard), Kaley Cuoco (Penny), Simon Helberg (Howard), and Kunal Nayyar (Raj)
- Created by Chuck Lorre & Bill Prady
- Originally aired October 13, 2008
Guide Review - Big Bang Theory - Episode 2.4 - "The Griffin Equivalency"
Physics in This Episode
- Kuiper Belt Objects - Raj is recognized for discovering a planetary object near the Kuiper Belt.
Sheldon: Oh, there's my missing neutrino. You were hiding from me as an unbalanced charge, weren't you, you subatomic dickens. Leonard: [He and Howard arrive.] Sheldon. Sheldon: Look, I found my missing neutrino! Howard: Good, we can take its picture off the milk carton.
Sheldon: [In response to Raj's arrogance.] There's a tribe in Papua New Guinea where, when a hunter flaunts his success to the rest of the village, they kill him and drive away evil spirits with a drum made of his skin. Superstitious nonsense, of course - but one can see their point.
More quotes at Internet Movie Database.