The Chicago Museum of Science and Industry is looking for a volunteer to spend a month living inside the Museum, for their Month at the Museum 2 event!
The first event, in 2010, involved selecting someone to live in the museum, 24/7, for 30 days ... and they're doing it again in 2011! If you'd like to try your hand at this bold initiative, then the details are available below the fold.
The Mission: Live within Chicago's Museum of Science & Industry 24/7 from Oct. 19, 2011 to Nov. 17, 2011.
- Live in a museum for a month! The chance of a lifetime
- "a package of tech gadgets" - including a new notebook computer & digital camera, to help document the experience
- Read the other rules and details, like drugs tests and non-disclosure agreements
- Download the application
- Write a 500-word essay
- Create a 60-second video
- Get 2 copies of a 5"x7" photo of yourself
- Fill out the application form
- Submit everything before the deadline: July 22, 2011